Focusrite Clarett 8Pre Thunderbolt Audio Interface
The Focusrite Clarett 8Pre is an 18 in/20 out Thunderbolt interface. It has an independent word clock output on BNC, detailed hardware metering for inputs and main monitor outputs and a wealth of connectivity in a 1U rack space.
Meet the Focusrite Clarett range; the best-sounding, fastest Thunderbolt interfaces. Focusrite combined their passion for sound quality with the very latest in Thunderbolt technology to give you the Clarett range. These items feature brand new transformer-modeled preamps, crystal clear conversion, and interface latency so negligible that you can monitor and track within your software without any noticeable delay. Quite simply, they set a whole new standard for your recording studio.
- New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- Mic Pre EIN = -128dB
- World class dynamic range: 116dB A/D and 118dB D/A
- Latest Thunderbolt technology ensures interface latency of under 1ms
- 24bit, 192kHz sample rates
- Flagship Clarett 8Pre X designed for permanent professional studio install
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- All expandable over ADAT
- Includes MIDI I/O
Softube Time and Tone Bundle
In addition to the Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, this interface includes the Softube Time and Tone Pack. This is a unique plug-in bundle, comprised of Softube's world class TSAR-1R reverb, Tube Delay, and Saturation Knob.
TSAR-1R: Add space, depth and width to your sound—TSAR-1R is a reverb plug-in with world class sound and extreme ease of use. With a single slider, you can take TSAR-1R from realistic and three-dimensional rooms to dramatic and dreamlike halls.
Tube Delay: A tasty echo effect that can go from clean to rude by overdriving its three modeled tube stages. Create anything from realistic room echoes to rockabilly style slapbacks—or take it all the way into dub reggae echo madness.
Saturation Knob: Add grit and warmth to any sound source with this modeled output distortion unit. Use it to fatten up bass lines, add some harmonics and shimmer to vocals, or simply destroy your drum loop. Simply turn up the knob to add saturation, and use the three-position switch to alter the distortion character.
Remote control from iPhone or iPad
Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes created with the Focusrite Control desktop app remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies. Learn More
- Ableton – Live Lite: Industry leading music-making software
- Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
- Focusrite Control
|Input Connectors||Digital RCA, Optical, XLR Combo|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Number of Preamps||8|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite Clarett 8Pre Thunderbolt Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields