Focusrite Clarett+ 4Pre 18-in/8-out USB Audio Interface
The Focusrite Clarett⁺ 4Pre is the studio-grade audio interface for PC and Mac, designed for music makers who demand the highest quality while recording and mixing their audio creations.
FOUR CLARETT⁺ PREAMPS
Four high-headroom, low-noise, low-distortion Clarett+ mic preamps — featuring all-analog Air with impedance switching and relay control — capture vocals, drums and acoustic instruments with immense clarity. Two JFET instrument inputs let you plug straight in and preserve the natural tone of your guitar, just like plugging into an amplifier.
NEW AND IMPROVED AD AND DA CONVERTERS
Independent AD and DA converters bring creators and collaborators closer than ever to their music, with extremely wide dynamic range and low distortion. Greatly improved DA dynamic range enables you to hear every detail and have greater control over your mix. Incredibly low A-D converter distortion lets you capture signals with more clarity, for greater transparency and sonic accuracy. Two powerful and true-to-life headphone outputs inspire artists to hear every nuance, customize their foldback mix, and perform their best.
Clarett+ 4Pre brings collaborators together, with options to record up to 18 input channels simultaneously. Expand via ADAT using the Clarett+ OctoPre or other outboard hardware. Four analogue outputs and MIDI input and output makes Clarett+ 4Pre the centerpiece of the evolving recording studio.
Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. Every new Scarlett 3rd Gen, Clarett and Red interface comes with an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools from some of the biggest names in the business.
Hitmaker Expansion – available with every Scarlett 3rd Gen, Clarett+, Clarett USB and Red interface purchased and registered on or after October 1st 2022 – is built to get you creating records immediately. These are all the plug-ins you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality.
Hitmaker Expansion features exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune creators Antares, along with Brainworx, Softube, Landr, XLN Audio, Relab and more.
THREE-MONTH AVID PRO TOOLS ARTIST AND COMPLETE PLUGIN BUNDLE SUBSCRIPTION
Produce bigger and better studio-grade tracks with Pro Tools Artist and the Complete Plugin Bundle, with all the effects and plugins you will need to write, mix, and master your productions.
At the end of the three-month subscription, you can purchase an annual subscription with 25% off Pro Tools Artist or 33% off Pro Tools Studio. Both plans include the Complete Plugin Bundle, which contains over 75 plugins including dynamic and EQs, effects and emulators, reverbs and delays, stompboxes, and virtual instruments.
EMULATE ICONIC FOCUSRITE HARDWARE
Get the full Focusrite sound with three classic processors from Focusrite’s 40 year legacy of precision studio sound.
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC is an authentic emulation of the classic ISA 110 module found in Focusrite Studio Console. ISA 110 was created when Sir George Martin asked Rupert Neve for custom modules for AIR Montserrat studios.
The Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red range equaliser and compressor hardware. Coveted by producers and engineers for their exceptional clarity and versatility, the original Red 2 and Red 3 remain prized fixtures in professional recording studios the world over. Now, you can use these revered pieces, easily and flexibly, in your own mixes.
- Four professional quality Clarett⁺ preamps: Hear every nuance and capture clear and powerful audio with preamps that bring masses of headroom, low distortion and ultra-low noise
- Make vocals shine with all-analog Air: Premium, relay-controlled analog circuitry on every preamp emulates the classic Focusrite ISA110 by switching the impedance to 2.2kΩ and adding two cumulative high shelves, totaling a 4 dB boost in the high frequencies
- New and improved AD and DA converters: Create tighter mixes and make more accurate recordings with extremely high-performance, independent AD and DA converters, which deliver extremely low noise, low distortion and high dynamic range
- Two improved, powerful, transparent analog headphone outputs: Twin outputs provide a flat frequency response at all output levels with any type of headphones, to inspire the best-sounding recordings and mixes, and evoke amazing vocal performances
- Two JFET instrument inputs: Dedicated, ultra-high-impedance JFET instrument inputs, with extremely wide audio bandwidth, mimic guitar amp inputs to preserve the natural tone of guitars and capture their true character
- ADAT optical input: Expand Clarett⁺ 4Pre to make the most of ADAT-compatible outboard equipment such as Clarett OctoPre, with eight channels of digital expandability, perfect for every stage of your creative journey
|Package Contents||Clarett+ 4Pre interface, two USB cables with standard USB or USB Type C connector, and power supply|
|Unit Weight||3.5 lb|
|Number of Inputs||18|
|Input Connectors||Digital RCA, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||8|
|Output Connectors||Digital RCA, 1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite Clarett+ 4Pre 18-in/8-out USB Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields