Focusrite Clarett+ 4Pre 18-in/8-out USB Audio Interface
The Clarett⁺ 4Pre is the studio-grade audio interface for PC and Mac, designed for music makers who demand the highest quality while recording and mixing their audio creations.
Four high-headroom, low-noise, low-distortion Clarett⁺ mic preamps — featuring All-analog Air with impedance switching and relay control — capture vocals, drums and acoustic instruments with immense clarity. Two JFET instrument inputs let you plug straight in and preserve the natural tone of your guitar, just like plugging into an amplifier.
Independent AD and DA converters bring creators and collaborators closer than ever to their music, with extremely wide dynamic range and low distortion. Greatly improved DA dynamic range enables you to hear every detail and have greater control over your mix. Incredibly low AD converter distortion lets you capture signals with more clarity, for greater transparency and sonic accuracy. Two improved, powerful and transparent headphone outputs inspire artists to hear every nuance, customize their foldback mix, and perform their best.
Clarett⁺ 4Pre brings collaborators together, with options to record up to 18 input channels simultaneously. Expand via ADAT using the Clarett OctoPre or other outboard hardware. Four analog outputs and MIDI input and output makes Clarett⁺ 4Pre the centerpiece of the evolving recording studio.
- Four professional quality Clarett⁺ preamps: Hear every nuance and capture clear and powerful audio with preamps that bring masses of headroom, low distortion and ultra-low noise
- Make vocals shine with all-analog Air: Premium, relay-controlled analog circuitry on every preamp emulates the classic Focusrite ISA110 by switching the impedance to 2.2kΩ and adding two cumulative high shelves, totaling a 4 dB boost in the high frequencies
- New and improved AD and DA converters: Create tighter mixes and make more accurate recordings with extremely high-performance, independent AD and DA converters, which deliver extremely low noise, low distortion and high dynamic range
- Two improved, powerful, transparent analog headphone outputs: Twin outputs provide a flat frequency response at all output levels with any type of headphones, to inspire the best-sounding recordings and mixes, and evoke amazing vocal performances
- Two JFET instrument inputs: Dedicated, ultra-high-impedance JFET instrument inputs, with extremely wide audio bandwidth, mimic guitar amp inputs to preserve the natural tone of guitars and capture their true character
- ADAT optical input: Expand Clarett⁺ 4Pre to make the most of ADAT-compatible outboard equipment such as Clarett OctoPre, with eight channels of digital expandability, perfect for every stage of your creative journey
- Software bundle: Get studio-grade results with the included bundle of mixing plug-ins and virtual instruments
- Focusrite Plug-in: Collective Register to receive regular discounts and exclusive versions of the most innovative software titles
- Focusrite Control: Easy-to-use and feature-packed software for computer and iOS devices gives you complete control over all aspects of Clarett⁺
- Brainworx bx console Focusrite SC – A meticulously authentic emulation of the Focusrite Studio Console. The classic ISA 110 module was created when Sir George Martin asked Rupert Neve for custom modules for AIR Montserrat studios. The overwhelming success of the ISA 110 lead to Focusrite building a full Studio Console of the ISA sound. Today this sound has been precisely recreated in the bx_console Focusrite SC plug-in. Complete with channel-to-channel variance, run this across every channel in your mix for the full Focusrite experience.
- Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite – Accurately model Focusrite’s classic Red range equaliser and compressor hardware – letting you exploit the originals’ famous sound, conveniently from within your audio software. Coveted by producers and engineers for their exceptional clarity and versatility, the original Red 2 and Red 3 remain prized fixtures in professional recording studios the world over. Now, you can use these revered pieces, easily and flexibly, in your own mixes.
- Plug-in Collective – When you register any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date with the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts.
|Package Contents||Clarett+ 4Pre interface, two USB cables with standard USB or USB Type C connector, and power supply|
|Unit Weight||3.5 lb|
|Number of Inputs||18|
|Input Connectors||Digital RCA, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||8|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Digital RCA|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite Clarett+ 4Pre 18-in/8-out USB Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields