Flux Solera v3 - Native - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
The Solera v3 dynamic processor combines the power of a compressor, expander, de-compressor and de-expander, all four available direct through the user interface, processing in parallel.
To provide the best means for the analysis of the material, a side chain section featuring a three-band equalizer to generate frequency sensitive processing, as well as input options for an external side-chain signal, is provided.
In order to further enhance the workflow, three release modes are presented; manual, auto, and advanced (with minimum and maximum release values fully adjustable), as well as an auto delay function allowing for zero attack times by introducing a delay line in the processed signal.
The user interface in Solera v3 is designed for simplicity. In addition to the dynamic processing section a vast range of functions are provided to simplify the workflow and to facilitate the achievement of exceptional results.
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- Dry/wet control offering true parallel dynamics processing
- Discrete peak-limiter rounding peaks off in a smooth and musically fashion
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Morphing slider for seamless transition between two explicit full parameter-sets
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Flux Solera v3 - Native - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields