Flux Mastering Pack 1.1 - Native - Electronic Delivery
Flux:: Mastering Pack 1.1 includes:
- Solera II
- Epure II
- Pure Limiter II
- Elixer v3
Elixir - The Premier Real True Peak Multichannel Limiter Plug-in
Elixir is a novel kind of program limiter carefully designed to accomplish a truly pure natural sounding result without altering the nature of the audio material and its timbre.Solera implements 4 different detectors and envelop generators in parallel and simultaneously.
Compressor, de-compressor, expander and de-expander which can all be independently controlled. In addition, here are some of the key features that make our plug-in the best available for dynamic processing in the digital domain :
- An analog like metering. RMS values are more useful than dB-fs when setting a dynamic processor.
- The "Angel's Share" parameter takes into account the signal for intelligent relaxation of the compressor action.
- The "Hysteresis" parameter allows compressing and de-compressing, independently of the sound level and can be mixed with the standard compression scheme.
- The Auto Release features an unique algorithm that avoids typical pumping effect.
- A delay line can be inserted in the signal path to produce a null attack time.
- The A/B Compare and Morphing section enables ultra fast and precise operations.
- Dry Mix function to achieve the full control of the dynamic processing amount.
- Individual bypass.
- The filter type can be set to low cut, low shelving, peak, hi shelving, hi cut
- The gain be set from -24 dB to +24 dB
- The frequency range covers the whole bandwidth
- The Q factor can be adjusted from 0.1 to 1
- Copy A and Copy B duplicate the twenty settings of a slot to the other in one click
- X2 and /2 affect the gain value for every equalizer section
- Invert turns the positive gain values to negative ones and vice versa
Pure Limiter is supposed to be the very last stage of your audio processing chain. It uses the exclusive FLUX technologies to generate a release envelop producing no artefact on the processed sound.
Elixir v3 is a novel kind of program limiter carefully designed to accomplish a truly pure natural sounding result without altering the nature of the audio material and its timbre. Intended to fulfill the requirements of the broadcast, post-production and mastering industry, ELIXIR v3 provides real True Peak output level in accordance with the ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 norms, and for surround/multichannel operation ELIXIR v3 provides up to eight channels of simultaneous processing.
A transparent limiting dramatically increasing the average audio level can now be achieved without damaging the perceived audio quality.
As usual with the FLUX plug-ins there is no compromise between simplicity of use and the exhaustiveness of the accessible parameters. An automatic mode allows quick operations in most cases. But a manual mode and an advanced mode are also there to allow you a total control on the processing.
To make the setting even easier, the Pure Limiter also features two display modes.
When the mode A is engaged, both original and limited waveforms are displayed.
The Mode B displays the limited waveform, the limiter action and the histogram of the release value which is especially useful when running in advanced mode.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||EQ, Dynamics, Mastering|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Flux Mastering Pack 1.1 - Native - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.