Flux Epure II - Native - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
Each section has:
- An individual bypass.
- Filter type that can be set to low cut, low shelving, peak, hi shelving or hi cut
- Gain that can be set from -24 dB to +24 dB
- Frequency range covering the whole bandwidth
- Q factor adjustable from 0.1 to 100
- Copy A and Copy B duplicate the twenty settings of one slot to the other with a single click
- X2 and /2 affect the gain value for each equalizer section
- Invert turns the positive gain values to negative ones and vice versa
Epure II manages digital audio up to 384 KHz, and up to 8 channels. This is the native version of the plug-in for AU, RTAS and VST. Epure II also exists in TDM D-SHOW VENUE version.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Flux Epure II - Native - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.