Ferrofish Pulse 16 DX 16x16 AD/DA Converter
The Ferrofish Pulse 16 DX 16x16 AD/DA Converter is a high-quality solution to connect and route a wide range of Analog, MADI, ADAT and Dante equipment – with up to 192 kHz.
The high-density converter provides 16 x 16 balanced analog TRS-I/Os. Combined with a temperature-compensated high-precision clock and an active jitter reduction hardware design, the 354-channel DX delivers an exceptionally detailed sound.
On the digital side, the multi-format device provides an optical MADI I/O with 64 I/Os. 2 x 4 ADAT ports can convert all 16 analog I/Os – even with up to 96 kHz. On top of that, the DX adds 64 x 64 channels of Dante/AES67 to an already impressive array of various I/Os – unique in this size and price range.
The Pulse 16 DX incorporates a Word Clock I/O and a MIDI I/O for embedding signals and remote control of the unit. Many popular features from the flagship A32 have been added as well: Preset Management, Panel Lock and the sophisticated routing matrix.
All-in-all, the fan-less, small footprint device is a huge problem solver for studio and live sound applications.
- Low-latency AD&DA generation from Cirrus Logic
- Fits directly into scalable network infrastructures of the Dante ecosystem
- Provides a MADI SFP module with optical LC connector
- Provides a sophisticated internal matrix for the free routing and splitting of all 176 Ins to all 176 Outs in blocks of 8 channels
- Two high-resolution TFT displays provide detailed level information for all 2 x 16 analog signals
- Can be remotely controlled via MIDI, MIDI-over-MADI and the Dante Network. Dante and MADI audio streams can be used to send and receive embedded MIDI messages
|Package Contents||Ferrofish Pulse 16 DX 16x16 AD/DA Converter, 12V external power supply|
|Unit Weight||4.4 lb|
|Number of Inputs||16|
|Digital Inputs||4 x Optical Toslink (ADAT/SMUX), 1 x Optical SFP (MADI)|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Optical|
|Number of Outputs||16|
|Digital Outputs||4 x Optical Toslink (ADAT/SMUX), 1 x Optical SFP (MADI)|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Optical|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Digital Format||ADAT, Dante, MADI|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Ferrofish Pulse 16 DX 16x16 AD/DA Converter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields