FabFilter Pro-R - Electronic Download - Electronic Delivery
As one of the most used effects in the audio world, reverbs come in all forms and flavors. A great reverb sounds natural and sits in the mix perfectly. At the same time, it should not confuse you with over-technical controls, but must be easy to set up and a joy to work with. Enter FabFilter Pro-R.
Make some space
FabFilter Pro-R takes a musical approach to reverb, offering user-friendly, non-technical controls like Brightness, Character and Distance to achieve the reverb sound you are looking for — without requiring a degree in reverb science. The stepless Space control lets you fade between dozens of different, carefully tuned room models, automatically choosing a matching decay time for a natural-sounding result.
Shape the decay time
The decay time of a real room often varies wildly over the frequency spectrum, which is one of the key ingredients of a room's reverb character. To simulate this, the industry-first Decay Rate EQ concept in FabFilter Pro-R offers completely free adjustment of the decay time over the frequency spectrum. Since it uses parametric EQ bands instead of a traditional crossover system, it provides much more flexibility to shape the decay time characteristics. Together with the integrated 6-band Post-EQ, designing reverbs of any style or character has never been easier.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more!
- Beautifully designed room models, ranging from small ambiences and rooms to large concert halls and huge cathedrals
- Carefully developed to easily fit in the mix, without causing undesirable coloration, density or phase problems
- Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive reverb display featuring Decay Rate EQ and Post EQ curves
- Very easy to set up, with user-friendly, non-technical controls
- Stepless Space control, which smartly and smoothly combines the room model and decay time of the reverb - you can choose from over a dozen carefully designed room models and seamlessly vary between them, without hearing clicks or unwanted artifacts
- Decay Rate control, changing the overall decay time from 50% to 200% of the current Space setting
- Intelligent Stereo Width control, ranging from pure mono to true stereo and beyond
- Distance control to adjust the proximity to the sound source in the selected space
- The Character control changes the sound from a clean, transparent decay, to a lively reverb with pronounced reflections and echoes, all the way to an over-modulated chorus-like effect
- Perfectly tuned Brightness knob, affecting not only overall brightness, but also the decay of high frequencies
- Mix knob with a Lock Mix option, which prevents preset loading from overriding the current mix setting
- Predelay control via the bottom bar, ranging from 0 to 500 ms, with optional host tempo sync
- Innovative six-band Decay Rate EQ, giving you full control over the decay rate at different frequencies
- Six-band Post EQ to equalize the final reverb sound - together with the Decay Rate EQ, this lets you design reverbs of any style or character
- Real-time spectrum analyzer that also visualizes the decay time at different frequencies
- Full Screen mode, offering a large analyzer display and Decay Rate EQ and Post EQ controller
- Multiple interface sizes: Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Reverb / Delay|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the FabFilter Pro-R - Electronic Download - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields