To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Eventide TriceraChorus Pedal
Tri-chorus pedal inspired by the classic stompbox and Tri-Stereo rack-mount choruses of the 70s and 80s pairing rich Bucket Brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary MicroPitch detuning
Inspired by the classic Tri-Stereo Chorus and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, the Eventide TriceraChorus pedal pairs rich Bucket Brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary MicroPitch detuning for a lushness that rivals the jungles of the late Cretaceous Period. TriceraChorus features three chorus voices and three unique chorus effects which can be used to create a wide stereo spread with pulsing waves of modulation. The innovative “Swirl” footswitch adds psychedelic flanging, phasing, and Univibe-style tones. It has never been easier to dial in syrupy smooth, deep modulation on guitar, bass, synths, strings, vocals, and more.
Deep Modulation & Dreamy Textures
TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right, which can be detuned to add even more depth. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices, producing a dazzling movement across the stereo field. The combination of the three modulated delays creates a huge wash of chorus reminiscent of that big, dreamy 80s sound.
A Trifecta of Tone
Like the mighty three-horned Dino, TriceraChorus is a powerhouse of chorus offering three effect types complemented by detuning and Swirl. For a quintessential vintage chorus sound, set TriceraChorus to “Chorus" mode. If you need something with more complexity and movement, “Chorale” produces lush, heavenly choruses inspired by classic rack-mount Tri-chorus units. For a more warbly, pulsing effect, try “Vibrato.” Add detune for subtle pitch shifting sweetness. Engage the “Swirl" footswitch to get lost in a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sound.
- Three independent chorus voices: Left, Center and Right
- Three chorus types: Chorus, Vibrato, Chorale for a wide array of tonal possibilities
- Dedicated “Swirl” footswitch capable of generating psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
- Map any combination of parameters to an expression pedal.
- Use a single aux switch to tap Rate or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load)
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers)
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets
|Unit Weight||1 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS|
|Power Consumption||200 mA|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Eventide TriceraChorus Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields