Eventide Precision Time Align - Electronic Delivery
Scrub in for Surgery
The Eventide Precision Time Align is a high precision sub-sample delay that can slide a track forward or backwards in time. It will help you get perfectly synchronized double-tracked recordings completely eliminating timing anomalies and phase issues from your mix, especially on multi-miked drums, vocals and instruments.
Precision Time Align allows for synchronizing signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample. Recording drums, an electric guitar cabinet or vocals with more than one mic can be challenging. While the sound recorded from each microphone might sound good on its own, mixing them together can introduce phase anomalies like comb filtering (phased, hollow sound) or low frequency attenuation. Editing in your DAW can help with time-alignment on a sample level, but Precision Time Align is 64x more efficient.
Whether you wish to combine multiple tracks of a single instrument, compensate for phasing from different mics on a kick drum, or align audio segments for a tracking-only session, Precision Time Align is ideal for these critical engineering tasks.
- Synchronize signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample
- Phase Invert button fixes mirror-image acoustical phasing
- Precise Coarse and Fine controls optimize time shift in recordings
- Perform negative delays, moving the track up in time relative to other tracks in the recording
- Four different methods for calibrating the signal to achieve perfect signal matching
- Precision Time Delay also included for use with DAWs lacking delay compensation
- Much faster and more accurate workflow than trying to manually align in your DAW
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Noise Reduction / Restoration|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Eventide Precision Time Align - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields