Eventide PowerMAX Rev.2 Isolated Pedalboard Power Supply
Pedalboard power supply providing power for 7 high-current pedals, 3 outputs of 9V/660mA, 4 outputs switchable to 9/12/15/18V up to 660mA, 24V DC AUX outlet for PowerMINI Expander, and USB output to power your smartphone or tablet
The Eventide PowerMAX Rev.2 sets the new standard for versatility and performance in a trim, light and easy to mount pedalboard power supply. PowerMax’s state-of-the-art design ensures your pedals will achieve maximum fidelity. PowerMax can power up to 7 high current effect pedals and simultaneously charge your smartphone or tablet. Weighing only 1.1 lb and 1" thick, it’s a fit companion to H9 or any other pedals that grace your pedalboard. Features a state-of-the-art universal power supply (85-265V) which can be used worldwide.
Included Flex Cables
PowerMax comes with 13 flex cables compatible with various pedal types.
- 1x 4030-L 5.5/2.5mm center positive angled DC plug, 30cm / 12”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 2x 4050-L 5.5/2.5mm center positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 2x 4080-L 5.5/2.5mm center positive angled DC plug, 80cm / 31”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 3x 1030-L 5.5/2.1mm center negative angled DC plug, 30cm / 12”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 2x 1050-L 5.5/2.1mm center negative angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 1x 2050-L 5.5/2.1mm center positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, red, type 2
- 1x 5050-L 3.5mm tip positive angled Jack plug, 50cm / 20”, black, type 5
- 1x 1035 Split Flex (Y-cable) with two 5.5/2.1mm center negative angled DC plugs, 30+50cm / 12+20”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 24V DC Aux isolated outlet for PowerMini Expander (adding 4 additional outputs) or other high-power pedal
- 7 isolated DC-outlets at 6W each
- 3 outlets with 9V DC 660mA
- 4 outlets each selectable with either 9V, 12V, 15V, or 18V up to 660mA
- Powers multiple Eventide, Strymon and other high current pedals
- Smallest and lightest in its class - only 1" thick and 1.1 lb
- USB outlet for charging a smartphone or tablet (max 1A)
- Use anywhere in the world, mains input voltage 90-265V AC
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
- Individual status LED on each outlet and global status LED
- State-of-the-art 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology
- Extremely low profile, only 25mm (1 inch) thick
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple boards included
- Built-in true power meter showing the total load
- 13 Flex cables included, 5 for Eventide pedals
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
|Unit Weight||1.1 lb|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Eventide PowerMAX Rev.2 Isolated Pedalboard Power Supply.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields