Eventide Newfangled Generate Chaotic Oscillator Polysynth - Electronic Delivery
Marquee Polysynth featuring five revolutionary chaotic oscillators by Newfangled Audio
Take Chaos to the next level with Eventide Generate. Developed by Newfangled Audio, Generate is a marquee polysynth combining several revolutionary chaotic oscillators with all the features you’d expect in a first-class synthesizer. Create beautifully complex pads, warm moving keys, jittery sequenced basses, out-of-control leads, and 'oh my God' textures.
Create the Chaos
Generate is based on a set of chaotic generators. What initially looks like randomness contains underlying patterns, interconnectedness, constant feedback loops, repetition, self-similarity, fractals, and self-organization. Each of Generate’s 5 chaotic generators brings out these underlying patterns and create an oscillator that can smoothly fade from a sine wave to total chaos, with an expanse of territory to explore in between. The musical textures created include distortion, harmonics, grunge, static, and noise—All of which can be predictably or unpredictably modulated.
Control the Chaos
Generate's chaotic generators are routed through your choice of a Buchla wavefolder, or novel Animated or Fractal wavefolders, each adding unique overtones. Followed by a low pass gate inspired by the ideas of Don Buchla. These modules combine to create a versatile and musical voice with it’s own unique flavor.
Modulate the Chaos
Every parameter in Generate’s voice can be modulated by a combination of two Envelope Generators, two LFOs, a Sample and Hold/Random generator, an 8 Step Sequencer, and MIDI and MPE sources. The innovative modulation interface allows you to easily and quickly patch any combination of sources to any destination, creating sounds that move, and which move you.
Effect the Chaos
Generate's voice is followed by an unparalleled EQ, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, and Limiter, all to launch your chaotic sounds into outer space or right into your listeners faces.
Over 450 Presets Including Artists:
- Chris Tabron (Beyoncé, The Strokes, Die Antwoord)
- Count (Radiohead, Tycho, DJ Shadow, Zoe Keating)
- Chris Carter (Throbbing Gristle, Chris and Cosey)
- Matt Lange (deadmau5, BT, Mau5trap, Ajunabeats)
- Adam Schatz (Landlady)
- Anthony Baldino (Interstellar, Ex-Machina, Avengers: Infinity War)
- Laurie Spiegel (Composer, The Hunger Games, has music in space!)
- Jacob Shea (Planet Earth, Inception, Battleship)
- Matthew Simms (Wire, It Hugs Back)
- Sebastian Arocha Morton (ROCASound, Iron Man 2)
- Jacob Bergson (Nerve, Rubblebucket, taut)
- Matthew Wang (Zooey’s Extraordinary Playlist, Centigrade)
- So Wylie (Gimlet, Mogul, The Habitat)
- Kasson Crooker (Symbion Project, FreQuency, Amplitude)
- Novel chaotic oscillator has 5 types: Double Pendulum, Vortex, Pulsar, Discharge, and Turbine
- Wavefolders based on the Buchla 259 Complex Waveform Generator, Fractals, and a special Animated Equation
- Low Pass Gate based on the Buchla 292 adds controls for POLES and RESONANCE
- Modulate all controls with MIDI/MPE, two Envelopes, two LFOs, Sample and Hold/Random, and a Step Sequencer
- Innovative modulation UI allows modulation over every control from the main page, allowing up to 493 modulation routings in a single pane
- Innovative EQ, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, and Limiter effects to turn the sounds into magic
- MPE support allows amazing control from expressive controllers
- All mod sources have multiple outputs generated at once, like a modular synth should
- Animations! The Double Pendulum, Wavefolder, and Low Pass Gate modules each have animations to show how each module responds to your input, and to modulation
- Color Schemes! Don’t like the look of it, change it
- Over 450 Presets, including many renowned artists
- Windows 8.1+ AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- macOS 10.9+ AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
Eventide test their desktop plug-ins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. However, their plug-ins should work with any compatible host.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Synthesizers|
|Plug-In Format||AAX 64-Bit, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Eventide Newfangled Generate Chaotic Oscillator Polysynth - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields