Eventide Mixing Link Preamp and FX Loop Pedal
The Eventide MixingLink is a high quality mic pre with FX loop in a compact form factor. A stompbox size audio toolkit for on stage, in studio and everywhere in between. Includes a quiet high gain mic-pre, 48V phantom power and enough I/O and control for applications such as FX Loop for microphone signal processing (vocals, horns, strings, etc) , signal splitting and combining, complete re-amp setup, impedance and gain matching, mixing and more.
FX loop send and return supports balanced and unbalanced signals - interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily.
- Latching or momentary footswitch control of FX loop for performance effects
- Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon mics with up to 65dB of clean gain
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and send
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- International universal power supply included
- Operates on 9V battery (no phantom power when operating on a battery)
- 48V phantom power for condenser mics
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and line levels
- Instrument and balanced line level inputs
- Versatile mix control supports 3 modes
- 100% Mic w/FX blended in
- Mic/FX balance control
- 100% FX (no Mic)
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, XLR Combo Jack TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Analog XLR|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Eventide Mixing Link Preamp and FX Loop Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields