To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
THE NEXT GENERATION SYNTHESIZER
Eventide revolutionized the audio industry in 1974 with their innovative H910 Harmonizer — the first device capable of simultaneously altering the pitch and speed of a sound. Eventide continues their unbroken tradition of delivering industry-leading signal processing with the Eventide H9000, the next generation Harmonizer.
With over 40 years of classic Eventide technology under the hood, the H9000 is the most powerful processor Eventide has ever produced. Packed with over 40 effects processors and 1600 unique algorithms from recreations of beloved classics to Eventide's latest and greatest effects, the H9000 has everything you need to dial in the perfect textures for any song.
QUAD-CORE ARM PROCESSING
Eventide’s H9000 multi-effects processor uses innovative multi-core ARM processing to deliver performance conventional DSP chips can only dream of. With four quad-core ARM processors and 16 dedicated DSP engines, the H9000 is capable of running 16 heavy-duty algorithms simultaneously in series, parallel or a combination of both. Always on the precipice of new technology, Eventide equipped the H9000 with upgradable DSP modules so you can can quickly and easily integrate more powerful ARM chips as they become available.
ADVANCED ROUTING CAPABILITIES
The H9000 boasts a robust I/O section featuring eight channels of pristine analog audio, as well as eight channels of AES/EBU, ADAT and S/PDIF, not to mention three optional expansion card slots for networked audio I/O. With up to 96 channels of simultaneous signal processing, the H9000 is the perfect solution for musicians and sound designers who like to get experimental. With over 500 presets covering reverb, delay, modulation, pitch shifting, distortion and more, the H9000 is designed to act as a channel strip, a pedal board, or even a modular synth with effects. Eventide’s newly designed FX Chains even allow you to create your own custom signal chains with flexible routing. Combine up to four FX Chains in series or parallel to create complex effects like nothing you’ve ever heard before.
- Four quad-core ARM processors: 16 DSP engines
- Analog audio I/O: 8 channels
- USB audio: 16 channels
- AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF: Up to 8 channels
- Network audio options: 32 channels per expansion card. Three expansion slots for optional audio connectivity. Dante and MADI available
- Hardware Meters: 8 assignable LED meters - front panel version only
- Remote: Remote control software app for Mac/Windows and plug-in for DAWs
- FX Chains: an Innovative approach for setting up and managing complex effects
- Direct I/O: World-class digital audio interface
- Comprehensive Live Controls: MIDI, Expression Pedals, Auxiliary Switches and USB controllers
- Preset portability: Store and recall presets using USB thumb drives
- Network control & software updates: LAN and WiFi connectivity
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Eventide H9000.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields