Eventide H9 Max Multi-Effects Pedal
About the H9 Series
The H9 multi effects guitar pedal features a simple, one-knob user interface which allows easy effect editing and preset selection. Two onboard footswitches let you change presets, tap tempo, and bypass with your feet during live performance.
While the H9 stompbox is fully controllable via its front panel, a free editor/librarian, H9 Control, can be downloaded to your Mac, PC, or iOS device. Use the H9 Control app for live editing, creating and managing presets, and changing system settings. H9 even connects via Bluetooth to iPods, iPhones and iPads for wireless live control.
- True analog bypass
- Real-time MIDI control
- Power supply included
- MIDI via DIN and USB
- Fast accurate tuner included
- Expression pedal and AUX footswitch input
- Sync to the beat with tap tempo or MIDI
What's different about the H9 MAX
Time, Mod, Pitch, Space Preloaded with all effect algorithms and associated presets from the popular Eventide stompboxes.
- TimeFactor: 9 Delay effects + Looper
- ModFactor: 10 Modulation effects
- PitchFactor: 10 Pitch + Delay effects
- Space: 12 Reverb and Beyond effects
- UltraTap, Resonator, EQ Compressor and future exclusives.
The H9 Max also includes all future algorithms created for the platform at no additional charge.
CrushStation turns your H9 stompbox into an overdrive/distortion command center with controls that drive your tone anywhere from a creamy saturation to a brutal sonic assault with everything in between. Control features include the usual suspects: Drive, Sustain, multi-band EQ. Plus control over features like Sag, Octaves and Grit that take the overdrive effect beyond the norm.
10 CrushStation presets to help show the range of sounds possible:
- Fra Diavolo (a spicy metal preset)
- Bisque (smooth and creamy)
- Sag Harbor (with heavy sag)
- Bottom Feeder (chunky, with added low octave)
- Jumbo Shrimp (a big little sound)
- Scuttle Butter (thick blues)
- PunkRock Lobster (lots of trouble)
- Steamed in Beer (that amp's gonna blow!)
- Crawdaddy (1 1/2 oz. Vodka, 1 splash Soda Water, 5 oz. Lemonade)
- Decapod Muff (a "Big" sound)
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out, Through|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Eventide H9 Max Multi-Effects Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields