Eventide Fission - Electronic Delivery
When in Doubt, Split It
Eventide Fission is the first plug in to use Eventide's ground-breaking Structural Effects technology - a new method for processing audio. It allows you to split a sound into its transient and tonal parts, independently manipulate them using Eventide's world-class effects and then fuse them back together. With the ability to add effects and dynamic controls to the transient and tonal sections, you can produce a wide range of effects, from the subtle to the extreme.
- Split audio into “Transient” and “Tonal” components
- Radically re-shape a sound by soloing the Tonal and Transient channels. Tighten up drums by dropping the tonal section, or tune a guitar into an ambient sweep by losing the transients
- Split, modify and reassemble any sound
- Fine-tune the split using the four “Structural Split” controls
- Six Transient effects available: Delay, Tap Delay, Dynamics, Phaser, Reverb, Gate + EQ
- Seven Tonal effects available: Delay, Compressor, Pitch, Chorus, Reverb, Tremolo, EQ
- Waveform display for clear tracking of Transient/Tonal audio in real time
- Artists presets include Richard Devine, Chris Carter, Suzanne Ciani, Joe Chiccarelli, John Agnello, Stewart Lerman, Steve Rosenthal, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith and more
Six Transient Effects
- Delay - A standard Delay echo effect with Tempo Sync capability and low and high cut filtering
- Tap Delay - A multi-tap delay-line with Tempo Sync capability - useful for rhythmic delays, wacky comb filtering, volume swells, or unique reverberant sounds
- Dynamics - A combined Compressor/Limiter and Expander/Gate (function is determined by Ratio control)
- Phaser - A classic multi-stage allpass based Phaser effect, which can be controlled via LFO or Envelope
- Reverb - A room Reverb designed with high echo density, imparting a fast and smooth build-up of reflections - this pairs nicely with transient sounds to create a sense of space without obvious echo slap back
- Gate + EQ - A Gate followed by a 3-band overdrive-able EQ
Seven Tonal Effects
- Compressor - A standard Compressor/Limiter
- Chorus - Multi-voiced chorus with randomized modulation
- EQ - A 3-band overdrive-able EQ
- Delay - A standard Delay echo effect with Tempo Sync capability, modulation, and low and high cut filtering
- Reverb - A large space Reverb designed with lower echo density (compared to Transient Reverb) and targeted high modal density with little to no modulation to avoid a chorusing sound on the tails - this allows the tonal audio to breathe in the space, yet evolve into dense pad-like reverberant tails
- PitchShift - A 3-voice Pitch Shifter with +/- 1 octave shift per voice and an overall fine tuning control - useful for retuning drums, creating harmonies, or micropitch chorusing/double-tracking all without transient slap back or smearing
- Tremolo - A standard Tremolo effect which is driven by an LFO in (optional) combination with the Envelope of the plug-in’s input
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Eventide Fission - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields