Erica Synths Fusion VCF3 Eurorack Module
The Erica Synths Fusion VCF3 is resonant 24 dB/oct lowpass filter of unique design that combines vacuum tubes and vactrols, providing distinct, soft filtering. For more versatility, the independent audio mixer and buffered multiple is incorporated in the module, and, most importantly – a CV recorder that records motion of the potentiometer, so you can design advanced modulation patterns.
- Full analog design
- Vacuum tube and vactrol based filter circuit. Because of vactrol lag,
- the VCF will not accept audio rate modulation, the maximum
- modulation frequency is 10 Hz
- Input signal mixer with gain 2 for signal overdrive
- Buffered multiple for splitting audio and CV signals
- Potentiometer motion record unit with CV and gate outputs
- Recorded CV multiplication and division
|Module Slot Count||20hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||81 mA +12 V; 76 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Erica Synths Fusion VCF3 Eurorack Module.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields