Elektron Octatrack MKII Sampler/Sequencer
An improvement on a tried and true design, the Elektron Octatrack MKII Sequencer/Sampler offers expanded features and a user friendly display and interface.
Now with higher quality back-lit buttons and hi-res encoders, a brightly lit OLED screen with improved viewing angles, increased count of dedicated buttons, and professional grade contactless crossfader, it is easier than ever to create a library of samples and create a professional sequence from the ground up.
Octatrack is equipped with eight stereo audio tracks and eight dedicated MIDI tracks, making it easier than ever to input audio from an external source to create custom samples. Samples can be recorded in Mono or Stereo. Samples have the ability to be time-stretched and pitch-shifted to fit any tempo, or can be done in real-time if used in a live environment.
Two insert FX patch points are included to use your outboard reverb, delays or any other effects processors you see fit.
A 16 step sequencer makes it easy to program step sequences on the fly, with “1”, “5”, “9” and “13” highlighted to see the quarter note intervals of the measure. \dicated buttons.
- Crisp OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- Ultra durable back-lit buttons. Rated for 50 million presses
- Contactless silky smooth performance crossfader
- Precise, hi-res encoders
- Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- Balanced audio inputs with plenty of headroom
- 8 stereo audio tracks
- 8 dedicated MIDI tracks
- Instant stereo sampling
- Real time sample time-stretch & pitch-shift
- 2 × insert FX per audio track
- 3 × LFO per track
- Live friendly Elektron sequencer
- Contactless performance Crossfader
- Crisp 128 × 64 OLED screen
- Hi-res encoders
- Durable back-lit buttons
- 1 × ¼″ headphones output
- 2 × ¼″ impedance balanced main output
- 2 × ¼″ impedance balanced cue output
- 4 × ¼″ balanced external input
- 1 × USB 2.0 High Speed port
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports
- W340 × D185 × H63 mm (13.4 × 7.3 × 2.5″) including knobs, jacks and rubber feet
- Weight approx. 2.3 kg (5 lbs)
- Fully compatible with Octatrack MKI projects/data
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out, Through|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Elektron Octatrack MKII Sampler/Sequencer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields