Electronaut M63 Two Channel Mic / Instrument Amp – No Longer Available
- Lundahl Amorphous-Core Audio Transformers
- 63 dB Gain
- Slow-Start Tube-Rectified High-Voltage Power Supply
- Custom Shielded and Potted Toroidal Power Transformer
- Heavy-Duty Printed Circuit Boards (.125" thick!)
- Phantom Power with Ramped Start-Stop Action
- Locking Phantom Power Switch
- Two Level Controls per Channel
- Illuminated Sifam VU Meters
- 120/240 V Operation, Switchable
- 12AY7/12AU7/12X4 Tube Complement
- 20dB PAD
- Neutrik® XLR and Instrument Connectors
- Heavy-Duty Toggle Switches
- Small-Signal Relays with Gold Plated Contacts
- New-Production Daka-Ware Knobs (Made from the original dies!)
- Optional Custom Case
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electronaut M63 Two Channel Mic / Instrument Amp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields