Electrodyne 2511 Two-Channel 2-Band Inductor EQ
The Electrodyne 2511 is a classic two-band discrete transistor reciprocal active inductor equalizer using 1969/1970 design technology. The custom inductors and output transformer are made by Electrodyne’s original maker, to strict factory manufacturing tolerances as small as 2%. This allows consistent eq performance and repeatability from channel to channel that was not possible in the 60s. Smooth performance and eq response from minimum to maximum gain at all frequencies, provides unusually broad sonic and tonal options not experienced since the 1970s.
- Input: Active balanced discrete transistor impedance converter
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- +/-12 db gain range: Equalize or Attenuate
- 4 frequencies selectable per band. LF: 40, 100, 250, 500hz. HF: 1.5k, 3k, 5k, 10k
- Peak/Shelf function on each band. Shelving at all frequencies, Peaking at 250, 500, 1.5k, 3k and 5k
- Distortion: 0.03% typical
- Maximum output: +30db at less than 0.8%thd. (+29.5db at 0.06%thd)
- Frequency response: +/- 0.25db, 10hz to 70khz typical
- Signal to noise: -85db typ
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electrodyne 2511 Two-Channel 2-Band Inductor EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields