Electro Voice RE200 – No Longer Available
- Cardioid, true condenser, instrument microphone
- Continuous presence rise enhances sound quality
- True condenser, transformer-less design
- Great for miking hi-hat cymbals, strings, acoustic guitars, and choirs
- Includes stand clamp, windscreen, and zippered vinyl pouch.
- Element: true condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Impedance, low-z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector type: 3-pin XLR
- Open circuit voltage: 10 mV/Pascal
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA
- Maximum SPL (1% THD): 130 dB
- Mic type: instrumental
- Power requirement: 12 - 52 V Phantom
- Wired/wireless: wired
- Finish: semi-gloss camera black
- Case material: metal
- Weight Net: 185 g ( 6.53 oz )
- Dimensions (height X max diameter): 137 x 28 mm (5.39" x 1.1")
Accordion, acoustic strings, choir, hihat, overhead, piano, speech
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz - 20 kHz|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Electro Voice RE200 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.