Electro Voice PL84S – No Longer Available
The Electro Voice PL84s is a professional-grade, cardioid condenser, vocal microphone designed to enhance the creative expression professional singers have built their craft around. With its warm lows, musical mid-range, and smooth high-frequency response, the PL84® captures all of the intimate detail expressive vocalists require.
- Virtually silent on/off switch
- Smooth, mid-range frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern
- High-output, self-biased condenser element
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Low handling noise
- Fine mesh Memraflex grille.
- Element: condenser (self-biased)
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Impedance, low-z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector type: 3-pin XLR
- Open circuit voltage: 3.5 mV/Pascal
- Audio frequency response: 50 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: < 115 dB
- Maximum SPL (1% THD): 141 dB
- Mic type: handheld
- Power requirement: 11 to 52 VDC, 1.9 mV
- Wired/wireless: wired
- Finish: textured satin black
- Case material: die cast zinc
- Weight Net: 261 g ( 9.21 oz )
Female vocal, jazz, male vocal, rock, speech
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro Voice PL84S.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields