Electro Voice PL37 Cardioid Condenser Drum Overhead Mic
- Voicing for overhead cymbals, high-hat, and percussion
- Crisp frequency response
- Fast transient response
- Tight cardioid polar pattern for isolation
- Superb rejection of off-axis information
- High-output, self-biased condenser element.
- Element: Condenser (self-biased)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 6 mV/Pascal
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16,000 Hz
- Dynamic Range: < 107 dB
- Maximum SPL (1% THD): 132 dB
- Mic Type: Instrumental
- Power Requirement: 11 to 52 VDC, 4 mA
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Textured Satin Black
- Case Material: Die cast zinc
- Weight Net: 176 g ( 6.21 oz )
Acoustic Strings, Hihat, Jazz, Overhead, Rock, Woodwinds
|Package Contents||SAPL-3 shock mount, WSPL-4 windscreen|
|Unit Weight||0.39 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-43.1 dBV/Pa (7 mV)|
|Max. SPL||132 dB|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Electro Voice PL37 Cardioid Condenser Drum Overhead Mic becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.