Electro Voice PL24 – No Longer Available
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Powerful neodymium magnet structure
- Shock-mounted capsule l Low handling noise
- Fast transient response
- Fine mesh Memraflex grille.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 600 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.2 mV/Pascal
- Audio Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 16,000 Hz
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Power Requirement: Passive
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Textured Satin Black
- Case Material: Die cast zinc
- Weight Net: 294 g ( 10.37 oz )
Female Vocal, Jazz, Male Vocal, Rock, Speech
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Range||80 Hz - 16 kHz|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Electro Voice PL24 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.