Electro Voice ND66 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
The Electro Voice ND66 is a versatile small-diaphragm condenser with a locking pivoting head. Ideal for drum overheads, hi-hats, close-miked drums, acoustic guitar and piano.
- Premium condenser element - self-biased condenser element is vividly responsive to sound sources that need a mic which translates transient details very well
- Easy mic placement with locking pivoting head - achieve ideal mic placement in virtually any situation by pushing a button, pivoting the head into position and releasing the button to lock
- Clean, crisp and detailed condenser sound - captures all details of percussive and stringed instruments
- Selectable -10 and -20 dB pads - provide the necessary gain reduction to prevent the mic element from overloading
- Selectable 75 Hz and 150 Hz high-pass filters - selectable HPF frequencies are strategically chosen to eliminate bothersome low frequencies from the signal path
|Unit Weight||0.39 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|input_pad||-10 dB; -20 dB|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro Voice ND66 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields