Electro Voice N/D868 – No Longer Available
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 1 mV/Pascal
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 - 10,000 Hz Near Field
- Mic Type: Instrumental
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Non-reflecting
- Case Material: Metal
- Weight Net: 295 g ( 10.41 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 133 x 60 mm (5.24" x 2.36")
- Microphone Applications: Guitar Amp, Kick Drum, Tom
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 10 kHz|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Electro Voice N/D868 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.