Electro Voice N/D478 – No Longer Available
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 300 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.9 mV/Pascal
- Audio Frequency Response: 45 - 15,000 Hz Near Field 100 - 15,000 Hz Far Field
- Mic Type: Instrumental
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Non-reflecting Black
- Case Material: Metal
- Weight Net: 247 g ( 8.71 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 181 x 52 mm (7.13" x 2.05")
- Microphone Applications: Guitar Amp, Snare, Tom
|Package Contents||326 stand adapter|
|Unit Weight||0.54 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz - 15 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro Voice N/D478.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields