Electro Voice N/D468 – No Longer Available
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltages: 3.1 mV/Pascal
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 - 22,000 Hz Near Field 60 - 22,000 Hz Far Field
- Mic Type: Instrumental
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Non-reflecting Black
- Case Material: Metal
- Weight Net: 190 g ( 6.7 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 115 x 52 mm (4.53" x 2.05")
- Microphone Applications:
Accordion, Acoustic Strings, Guitar Amp, Snare, Tom, Woodwinds
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 22 kHz , 60 Hz - 22 kHz|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Electro Voice N/D468 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.