Fresh Deals Added Daily Shop Now
Electro-Harmonix SYNTH9 Synthesizer Machine
The Electro-Harmonix SYNTH9 Synthesizer Machine transforms your guitar or bass into a polyphonic treasure trove of vintage synths with 9 presets, each tuned by ear to emulate the rarest, deepest, most textured, vintage synthesizer sounds from the old school days! From cutting lead synths to canyon-like synth pads and deep, funky, synth bass grooves, it’s all directly at hand.
Flexible controls including DRY volume, SYNTH volume, CTRL1 and CTRL2 knobs provide precise control over each preset’s parameters, making the Synth 9 a powerhouse of control.
Are you a fan of the classic synth sounds on tracks by ELP, EVH, Kraftwerk, Joy Division, P-Funk, Peter Gabriel and that sort of vibe? Then we think the Synth9 is gonna knock your socks off!
Tips On Getting Optimum Performance From The SYNTH9:
- The SYNTH9 is generally best used as the first pedal in an effects chain. Place modulation, delay, and reverb effects after the SYNTH9. The unit will not perform well if placed in the effects loop of a guitar amp.
- For optimal playability, set the guitar’s pickup selector to the bridge pickup and turn the volume knob all the way up (“10”).
- Avoid placing a distortion or overdrive in front of the SYNTH9, which could muddy up the input signal and cause the tracking to be unstable. If you want to add overdrive or distortion, place it after the SYNTH9.
- The SYNTH9 has a built in compressor that is active on the synth sounds at all times. We recommend you do not insert another compressor into your signal chain while the SYNTH9 is in effect mode.
- Transforms the tone of your guitar or bass into that of a vintage synthesizer
- 9 presets that were created to emulate many of the most popular synthesizer sounds ever
- Works on guitar or bass without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation
- The SYNTH9’s usable tracking range extends up to about the 23rd fret on the high-E string of a standard guitar and down to the open A-string on a bass guitar
- Use the SYNTH9 with a B9 or C9 Organ Machine as well as the KEY9 Electric Piano Machine and MEL9 Tape Replay Machine to create your own mega-keyboard setup
- EHX 9.6 DC-200 PSU included
EHX hits another grand slam in their 9-series. This time tackling the classic synth sounds from the 70's and 80's. The tracking is amazing and the touch sensitively is vastly improved from the previous 9-series effects. I love the portamento glide in the Mini Mood setting. What I love most about this pedal is combining it with other pedals in my chain to get really otherworldy soundscapes.
I produce electronic based demos in my bedroom studio and while I wish I coudl afford a rack of vintage synths, that aint happenin'! This little box tracks amazing with my Strat and sounds convincing across all of the synth types. Foe the money this thing is a must have!
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro-Harmonix SYNTH9 Synthesizer Machine.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields