Electro-Harmonix Slammi Plus
The Electro-Harmonix Slammi Plus is a polyphonic powerhouse flawlessly transposes your pitch in two different directions over a ±3 octave range: transpose up, down or both, simultaneously! Staggering whammy effects and dive bombs, bends, harmonies, cross-fades between your dry and transposed sounds, cocked pitch shifting... this pedal does it all.
The 11-position Shift switch selects the maximum transposition starting with D (Detune), a shift of 17 cents that creates a chorus or doubling effect. This table details the pitch effect relative to the original note.
The Dual setting outputs two pitch-shifted signals. The first follows the Shift knob as if in UP mode. The second transposed signal depends on whether the Slammi Plus is set to Pitch or X-Fade.
In Pitch mode the secondary shifted signal bends at the same rate as the primary signal.
When in X-Fade mode, the secondary signal is set by the Pitch Mix knob and does not bend. The interval choices are in half-step increments up to ±1 octave. The volume of the secondary signal decreases by sweeping the pedal from heel to toe.
Featuring a rugged, lightweight design with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism, the Slammi Plus is your ultimate polyphonic pitch shifter harmony pedal.
- Flawless, glitch-free transposing over a ±three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down and dual
- Dual pitch shifting mode where the Slammi Plus generates two separate pitch shift intervals simultaneously
- An X-Fade function where the pitch shift interval is fixed (does not bend) and the foot pedal cross-fades between your dry note and pitch shifted note or cross-fades from one pitch shifted interval to another
- Fully polyphonic all the time
- More flexibility in setting the heel position’s pitch shifted interval
- A Blend control that lets you fine tune the wet/dry mix
- Runs on battery or most 3rd party power supplies including the EHX9.6DC-200mA PSU
- Rugged, weight saving chassis with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro-Harmonix Slammi Plus.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields