Electro-Harmonix Pog2 Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal
The POG2 will take you even higher. Use the new attack control to fade in lush, smooth swells. Tune in the new second sub-octave to reach deeper than ever before. The 2-pole resonant low-pass filter now includes two additional Q modes. Slide in the newly enhanced detune to further refine your sound.
The POG2 delivers unrivaled tonal variations—and now you can save your favorite settings, and recall them with a click. The POG2 just plain sounds better, thanks to an enhanced algorithm that delivers a more focused and in-the-pocket harmonic performance. And all this is now packed into our rugged and pedalboard-friendly diecast chassis.
- True bypass
- Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall
- four polyphonic mixable voices + your guitar
- Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
- Low Pass filter with selectable Q
- Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
- Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
- Can be daisy chained with other pedals and power supplies
- 9.6DC-200 power supply included
|Power Consumption||160 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro-Harmonix Pog2 Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields