To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Electro-Harmonix Nano POG Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal
The smallest member of the polyphonic POG clan, the Electro-Harmonix Nano POG provides impeccable tracking and sound. Separate level controls for dry, sub octave and octave up plus an extra Dry out and silent footswitching provide the perfect formula for this compact jewel.
- Super, space saving design
- Tracks chords, sweeps or single notes with no hitches or glitches
- Great 12-string guitar sound or turn your guitar into a bass
- Amazing organ-like sounds
- Adjustable original pitch volume, one octave up volume and one octave down volume
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Silent footswitching and road worthy die-cast package
- EHX 9.6VDC-200 mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 25 mA @ 9 VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 51(h)
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Consumption||25 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro-Harmonix Nano POG Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields