Electro-Harmonix HOG2 Harmonic Octave Generator
The award winning Electro-Harmonix HOG (Harmonic Octave Generator) has earned kudos from players and reviewers alike for its ability to exponentially expand a musician's sound palette. Now EHX take the HOG to an even greater level of performance and functionality with the HOG2. It delivers complete control of ten totally polyphonic and glitch free voices ranging from two octaves below to four above the instrument's pitch, all without the need for a special pickup or instrument mods of any kind.
- Sophisticated new algorithms improve the quality of the ten generated octaves and harmonics as well as the Freeze function
- Full MIDI control over all parameters and presets
- A Master Volume for added control and convenience - volume levels are saved as part of a preset
- 10 Controllable harmonic intervals and 7 Expression modes
- Freeze modes holds a note or chord so you can play over it or slide to new notes like a keyboardist playing portamento
- Amplitude envelope controls your attack or decay speeds
- Dedicated resonant filtering with sweepable frequency control
- Separate lower and upper harmonic amplitude envelopes
- Save and recall up to 100 preset programs with the optional Foot Controller (sold separately)
- External expression pedal included
- Standard 9 VDC 200 mA power supply included
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro-Harmonix HOG2 Harmonic Octave Generator.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields