Electro-Harmonix Enigma Bass Envelope Filter Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix Enigma is a powerful and precise envelope filter fine-tuned for bass frequency response. Sculpt your envelope to reveal a truly expressive tone, with a defined and unique signature. Enigma will deliver tight and smooth control over the complete 40 Hz to 3 kHz range, with a consistent and even sweetness.
Need some edge? Engage Enigma's analog distortion and dial in anything from subtle bite to dominating crush. You can even plug in an optional expression pedal to control the filter sweep with your foot. With the ability to adjust Q, sweep range, and filter type, you'll also wind up with of the most versatile wahs available.
Enigma: a mysteriously musical envelope filter for bass guitar.
- 40 Hz to 3 kHz frequency response tailored for bass
- Optional expression pedal control
- Fully-analog circuit
- Switch selectable analog distortion designed for bass
- Start and Stop sweep control
- Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass filter select
- Start and Stop for filter sweep and Q control
- Separate Dry and Effect outputs
- 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Consumption||150 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro-Harmonix Enigma Bass Envelope Filter Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields