Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi Fuzz/Distortion/Sustainer Pedal
- Pad on the input that's switchable between 0dB and -10dB ensures the pedal is optimized for use with both passive and active pickups
- Blend allows a player to mix to taste the direct and distorted signals
- Three outputs: a 1/4â€³ effect out, 1/4â€³ direct (buffered dry) out and XLR DI out give complete control of your output signal and sound
- Foot-switchable crossover section with a variable low pass filter on the dry signal and a variable high pass filter on the distorted signal give bassists the ability to sculpt their sound
- Crossover circuit, in conjunction with the Blend control, lets you keep the low-end clear and focused and the high-end bright and cutting
- Built-in noise gate with an adjust threshold eliminates unwanted noise at any level
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-Volt battery included
- Optional 9.6DC-2000BI power supply available
|Power Consumption||15 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi Fuzz/Distortion/Sustainer Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields