Electro-Harmonix Crash Pad Analog Drum Synth
EHX’s rich history was marked by many revolutionary pedals but one of the most distinctive lines was a group of analog drum synthesizers that included the Crash Pad. Like the original from 1980, the Electro-Harmonix Crash Pad Analog Drum Synth can create an array of drum sounds and other-worldly oscillation sweeps, as well as process external sounds thru its resonant filter. Plus, it’s been updated to respond to expression pedal/CV input for external control over the filter in real-time.
- Creates a range of percussive sounds from cymbals, snares and hi hats to oscillation sweeps
- Triggers via the on-board pushbutton, an external (non-MIDI) drum pad and most clock generators
- Process external sounds thru the resonant filter + EXP/CV input for real-time filter control
- Rugged, die-cast chassis
- Works great with the EHX Clockworks Rhythm Generator/Synthesizer, 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer and other similar devices
- EHX 9.6VDC-200 mA power supply included, also accepts 9 V battery
- Current Draw: 22 mA @ 9 VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 58 (h)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro-Harmonix Crash Pad Analog Drum Synth.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields