Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer Analog Microsynth Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer has the same feature set as the Micro Synthesizer, but includes a trigger and filter sweep range especially tailored for bass guitar. The same fat analog synth textures give your bass a whole new range of possibilities: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed sounds.
- True bypass
- All analog design
- Design optimized for bass guitar
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Consumption||55 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer Analog Microsynth Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields