Edwards Audio Research LE-10 Mono Preamp
The Edwards Audio Research LE-10 Mono Preamp brings your studio the warmth of vacuum tubes with a frequency response that goes beyond the spectrum of digital audio.
Edwards Audio consulted The RCA Tube Manual, the bible of tube technology, when developing the LE-10. They found they needed about 280V DC to ensure the tubes worked under optimal conditions. To make this happen, they designed their own power supply with this heightened voltage allowance. Many of today's preamps use only a fraction of this voltage.
The LE-10 uses high quality components such as Neutrik or Amphenol XLRs, Jensen transformers, hand selected tubes, quiet potentiometers by Bournes, quiet film type resistors, high quality capacitors and well designed printed circuit boards.
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20,000 hz ( -.8db at 20 hz / -1.75 db at 20,000 hz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): .05% (ref. 1k tone at 0 VU)
- Microphone Input Impedance: 250 ohm balanced
- XLRGain - High / Low: 64 db / 58 db (ref. 0 VU - 1k tone 1.2v output)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -80 db (ref. 0 VU - 1k tone 1.2v output)
- Phantom Power: 48V DC switchable
- Bass Cut: 6db per octave (-6db at 50 hz)
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm balanced XLR
- Headroom: +21 db above 0 db Level
- Driving impedance = 150 ohm into input / 100k ohm load at the output
- 20 db microphone input pad
- 10 db variable trim control
- Gain control
- High/low gain switch
- Phantom power (switchable)
- Bass cut switch
- Phase reverse switch
- Independent instrument input
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs
- Uses 12AX7 and 6267 EF86 tubes
- Illuminated VU meters
- Beautiful vintage styling
- Made in the U.S.A
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Edwards Audio Research LE-10 Mono Preamp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields