Earthworks TC20 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
The Earthworks TC20 (same as SRO) is our least expensive general-purpose omni with high frequency response to 20kHz. Its sound and performance is similar to the TC30 or TC25 and covers the same range of applications. For live sound the TC-20 can be used for close miking instrument amps, drums or brass. A TC20 under the strings of a standup bass or inside a kick drum will produce amazing sound. A pair of TC20s connected to a stereo recorder will provide great results for recording rehearsals and performances. The TC20 is great for general studio use and is an exceptional value.
- Frequency response: 9 Hz - 20 kHz ±1 dB
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42 dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 24 - 48 V phantom, 10mA
- Max acoustic input: 150 dB SPL
- Peak output voltage: 10 V
- Output: XLR intended to drive a balanced input (Pin 2+)
- Min output load: 600 Ohms between pin 2 and pin 3
- Noise: 27 dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions (L x D): 160 mm x 22 mm; 6.25" x .86"
- Weight: 90 g; 0.2 lb
|Package Contents||Mic clip, manual, gift box|
|Unit Weight||0.3 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||65 Ohms, balanced (between pins 2 & 3)|
|Frequency Range||9 Hz - 20 kHz ±1 dB|
|Sensitivity||-41.9 dBV/Pa (8 mV)|
|Max. SPL||150 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Earthworks TC20 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields