Earthworks SR3314 Cardioid Wireless Mic Capsule - Black
The boldness of the Earthworks SR3314 is unmistakable. From the sleek stainless exterior designed for life on the road to the technology that lies delivering the fastest and most responsive capsule. A capsule for the boldest artists and engineers looking to unencumber themselves from the pitfalls and challenges of ever-changing live environments. Instead, you can focus on what matters most-the music.
BUILT FOR LIVE MUSIC
The SR3314 goes beyond the promise of delivering studio quality sound onstage by directly addressing the challenges intrinsic to these dynamic environments:
- Tight cardioid polar pattern with a consistent frequency response all the way out to 90 degrees off-axis means the SR3314 delivers the same quality of sound even when the singer moves off-center
- Extreme attenuation of sound sources located beyond 90 degrees with maximum rejection at 180 degrees
- Consistent low frequency response across a wide range of distances, providing articulate detailed bass up close while not getting thin with distance
The combination of these features imbues the SR3314 with levels of feedback immunity and isolation from unwanted sound sources not found in other brands of microphones or microphone capsules, regardless of price.
COMPATIBLE WIRELESS SYSTEMS
- SHURE: Axient, ULX-D, and QLX-D
- AUDIO-TECHNICA: 3000, 5000, and 6000 Series
- LECTROSONICS: HH and HHa
- LINE 6: V75 and V55
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-43.7 dBV/Pa (6.5 mA)|
|Max. SPL||133 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Earthworks SR3314 Cardioid Wireless Mic Capsule - Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields