Earthworks QTC40MP Omnidirectional Condenser Mic - Pair
Delivering sound so detailed and real, the Earthworks QTC40 brings recordings to life and delivers a truly accurate snapshot of your sound. Its near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern is uniform across all specified frequencies, letting the microphone capture rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule.
With an extended 3 Hz – 40 kHz ruler-flat frequency response (with no frequencies exaggerated or attenuated) the result is a more accurate representation of the original sound.
The QTC40 is time coherent, precisely capturing high and low frequency sounds with no phase errors, which will smear transients and create other time related distortions.
With an SPL rating of 140 dB the QTC40 has plenty of headroom, so there is no need to worry about the microphone distorting. And there is no proximity effect, you can get the QTC40 as close as you want to the sound source.
Ideal for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs, these low noise omnis are also an excellent choice for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments, and foley.
- With a frequency response to 40 kHz and excellent impulse response, it will reproduce sounds with incredible detail that are true and life-like, making it an ideal and affordable choice for recording applications
- Perfect for recording the accuracy and full detail of instruments in the studio yet robust and subtle enough to record bird sounds in the jungle
- Intended for detailed sources
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Accurate and uncolored
- Handles sound levels up to 140 dB with no proximity effect or handling noise
- Noise: 20 dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
|Package Contents||Mic clip, manual, frequency response chart, cherrywood box|
|Unit Weight||0.5 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Stereo Pair|
|Impedance||65 Ohms, balanced (between pins 2 & 3)|
|Frequency Range||3 Hz - 40 kHz ±1 dB|
|Sensitivity||-29 dBV/Pa (34 mV)|
|Max. SPL||140 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Earthworks QTC40MP Omnidirectional Condenser Mic - Pair.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields