Earthworks QTC30 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
The Earthworks QTC30 is an economical alternative to our popular QTC40 (same as the QTC1). Its 30kHz high frequency response and small size make it ideal for capturing high quality sound where space is a concern. The QTC30 is an excellent choice in cost vs. performance.
- Frequency response on axis: 6 Hz to 30kHz
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max acoustic input: 142db SPL
- Peak output voltage: 10V
- Output: XLR intended to drive a balanced input (Pin 2+)
- Min output load: 600 ohms between pins 2 and 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL (A weighted); 24.5dB SPL (Unweighted)
- Dimensions (L x D): 160mm x 22mm (6.25 x .860 inches)
- Weight: 225g (.5lb)
|Package Contents||Mic clip, manual, frequency response chart, gift box|
|Unit Weight||0.35 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||65 Ohms, balanced (between pins 2 & 3)|
|Frequency Range||6 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-29 dBV/Pa (36 mV)|
|Max. SPL||140 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Earthworks QTC30 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields