Earthworks M50 Omnidirectional Measurement Mic - Pair
The Earthworks M50 offers extended frequency response and extraordinary impulse response for the most challenging of measurement applications.
- Frequency response: +1/-3dB 5hz to 50kHz
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 48V phantom, 10mA
- Max acoustic input: 142dB SPL
- Peak output voltage: 10V
- Output: XLR intended to drive a balanced transformerless input (pin 2+)
- Min output load: 600ohms between pin2 and 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions (LxD): 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
- Influence of magnetic field: 80A/M induces less than 52dB SPL equivalent
- Includes wood microphone box
|Package Contents||Mic clip, 1/4" adapter, Frequency Response Chart, manual, gift box|
|Unit Weight||0.5 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||65 Ohms, balanced (between pins 2 & 3)|
|Frequency Range||3 Hz - 50 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-29 dBV/Pa (36 mV)|
|Max. SPL||140 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Earthworks M50 Omnidirectional Measurement Mic - Pair.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields