Earthworks FW730 FlexWand Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Earthworks FlexWand was originally designed for use as a floor standing choir microphone system. The FlexWand’s low profile offers a very low profile with no unsightly microphone cables visible above floor level. It is neat, sleek and clean. When using FlexWands to mike a choir, they are barely visible from the congregation. This is not to mention the pristine sound quality coming from the incorporated high definition microphone with a frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz.
The FlexWand™ also offers near perfect polar response and the ability to reject sounds from the rear of the microphone, making it a perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups.
The FlexWand is also ideal for miking musical instruments in either live sound or recording applications. The FlexWand™ microphone head can be placed virtually anywhere from 7' to 1.5' above floor level. It comes in both cardioid and hypercardioid models and is available in black only.
- Frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz
- Near perfect polar response and the ability to reject sounds from the rear of the microphone, making it a perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups
- Large flex section near the center of the stand that couples the stand and the wand
- Mini-gooseneck between the end of the wand and the microphone head
- The combination of a mid-flex section and the mini flex on the wand provide an infinite combination of placement options between 1.5' and 7' for the FW730 and 10" and 4.7' for the FW430
- Substantial improvement in gain before feedback
- The near perfect polar response of the FlexWand™ allows the use of fewer microphones on choir, with better sound quality, no spotlighting and incredible rejection of sounds from the rear of the microphone
- Ideal where bands or orchestras are placed in front of a choir, as the FlexWand™ will reject much of the sound of the band or orchestra
- The sturdy 12 lb. base will not allow the FlexWand™ to be accidentally knocked over
- The tripod base models allow for easy transport
|Package Contents||Windscreen, cast iron base, manual|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||65 Ohms, balanced (between pins 2 & 3)|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-34 dBV/Pa (20 mV)|
|Max. SPL||139 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Earthworks FW730 FlexWand Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields