Earthworks DP30/C – No Longer Available
The Earthworks DP30/C is a high definition microphone™ that has been designed for use with toms. Its incredibly fast impulse response will allow it to capture the full detail of the attack, while its short diaphragm settling time will allow you to hear a full bodied sound with subtle details that you cannot hear using conventional microphones. The DP30/C will handle sound levels up to 145dB SPL with no audible distortion and its heavy construction will enable it to withstand the punishment of the road. For those using Drum Periscope™ mics for toms and snare, the DP30/C has a blue logo ring for quick identification as a tom mic. This exceptional tom microphone will provide unparalleled sound quality and years of reliable service.
- Improved impulse response for faster and more accurate transients
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier loud attacks
- Extended frequency response to 30 kHz to capture a crisper and more realistic image
- Near perfect polar patterns that remain even across all frequencies and at any position within the pattern
- Will take a direct hit from a drumstick
- A right angle mic head is mounted to the gooseneck for easy positioning
- Stiff mini-gooseneck that will not move when the drums are hit hard
- The microphone capsule housing is designed to protect the microphone capsule and withstand a direct hit from a drumstick
- The electronics are housed in a cylindrical tube attached to the other end of the mini-gooseneck and provide a high level, low impedance output that will prevent RFI
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz
- Very fast impulse response making it ideal for reproducing the rich low frequencies and full detail of the attack
- 145dB SPL capability ensures the mic will not overload from the loudest of drum attacks
- Short diaphragm settling time allows you to hear a full-bodied sound with subtle details that you cannot hear using conventional microphones
- Heavy construction enables it to withstand the punishment of the road
|Package Contents||Windscreen, standard mic clip, manual|
|Unit Weight||0.25 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||65 Ohms, balanced (between pins 2 & 3)|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-40 dBV/Pa (10 mV)|
|Max. SPL||145 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Earthworks DP30/C.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields