Earthworks 1022 Two-Channel Microphone Preamp
The Earthworks 1022 belongs to the ZDT series. The ZDT preamplifier series is based on all new discrete circuitry designed by David Blackmer, establishing a new standard of sonic excellence in electronics. This exacting new standard provides frequency response from 1 Hz to 200 kHz +0.5 dB, an incredible rise time of 0.27 microseconds and distortion of less than 1 part per million (0.0001%) - eliminating all possibility of sonic degradation. These preamps are so fast, so clean and so transparent that you don't even know they are there. It is like plugging your microphone into a "piece of wire with gain." You will hear clarity and detail with the ZDT preamps that is not available in any other preamp at any price. Check one out for your studio or other applications that demand the highest quality electronics.
- Zero Distortion - less than one part per million
- Lowest Noise of any preamp on the market
- Full Differential (balanced) from XLR in to XLR out – no internal conversion to single-ended
- All Discrete Components; Class A Amplification (No ICs in the signal path)
- No Electrolytic Capacitors in the signal path
- Greater Transparency with minimum signal path and minimum features
- High output level +33dBu
- Very Low Output Impedance will drive long lines without interference or signal loss
- True 48 volt phantom, polarity reverse & clip indicator
- Separate XLR & 1/4” Phone (t-r-s) outputs, each with its own gain/level controls
- 1/4” Phone connector output will drive balanced or unbalanced inputs
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Earthworks 1022 Two-Channel Microphone Preamp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields