EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Delay/Reverb Pedal
The Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run was developed with one goal in mind: to take the floating ambient tones of the Dispatch Master to the next level while still keeping it user friendly and refined. Taking you into the aural exploratorium without having to break open the user manual every time you want to open up your inner eye and get free is no easy task. Earthquaker are using a high-powered proprietary DSP platform to recreate all the characteristics of all their old favorite delay and reverb machines while still retaining a simple, yet flexible workspace.
The Avalanche Run is a dreamy sonic discovery device with up to 2 seconds of delay time and a lush stereo reverb. It features complete control over delay time, repeats, mix and voice (with the tone control), as well as control over the reverb length and mix. It can run in one of 3 different modes: Normal, Reverse and Swell. In “Normal” mode, the Avalanche Run functions as a straightforward delay and reverb. In “Reverse” mode, the delay line is in reverse and the reverb remains in normal mode. In “Swell” mode, the Avalanche Run reacts to your picking dynamics and adds a volume swell to the entire signal path much like manually raising and lowering the volume of your guitar.
The Avalanche Run features an expression jack that can be assigned to one of six different controls using the “EXP” selector switch. It also features Tap Tempo with six different ratios accessed via the “Ratio” selector switch. The Avalanche Run can also be run in “True Bypass” mode or “Buffered Bypass” mode for trails and features 5 different tail lengths including “Infinite” for lo-fi and continuously degrading pseudo-looping.
The Activate switch features Flexi-Switch Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
- For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
- For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
The Tap switch also has a few other cool secondary functions. While in Normal and Swell mode, you can send the Avalanche Run into self-oscillation by holding down the “Tap” foot switch. In Reverse, mode holding down the Tap switch will flip the delay back into Normal mode and return to Reverse mode once released!
- 24-bit 96ckHz A/D & D/A converters
- 115 dB Typical signal to noise
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 100 Ohm
- All analog dry signal path
- All digital wet signal path with 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- Selectable relay-based true bypass or buffered analog tails modes
- PCB’s populated by a combination of artificial and human intelligence in the Akron, Ohio of America
- Each and every Avalanche Run is completely assembled, wired and tested by total human beans in the tiny tundra town of Akron, Ohio
- 425 mA current draw
- Please use the included 9 V center negative 1 Amp DC power supply for best results
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Consumption||425 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Delay/Reverb Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields