Dynaudio BM 5A MK II - Pair – No Longer Available
The Dynaudio BM 5A MKII imparts all of the quality and power that you’ve come to expect from Dynaudio Acoustics but they have been re-engineered to take nearfield monitoring to new levels of performance. New features include handmade drivers that offer the best in quality and accuracy. The woofer offers longer excursions so stays linear for longer, resulting in a cleaner, tighter bass response.
- Handcrafted aluminum drivers
- High-resolution soft dome tweeter
- Smooth and accurate HF waveguide
- Extended excursion 7" woofer
- Two-channel 90-Watt transient power (2x 50W RMS)
- 117dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 48Hz to 21kHz
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters
This louder and more accurate bass is matched at the top end with a high-resolution soft dome tweeter that delivers an unparalleled response. The added waveguide ensures less acoustical reflections and a more accurate sweet spot for the listener, resulting in a much better monitoring experience.
The drivers are matched perfectly to the BM 5A MKII’s custom designed dual amps to deliver maximum 117dB SPL while maintaining extraordinary sensitivity, resulting in a louder, cleaner and more accurate sound.
The three integrated analog room filters allow you adjustment and compensation of the acoustical monitor placement at both low, mid and high frequencies, e.g. adjusting for the bass boost at corner or wall placement as well as the potential high frequency console reflections.
With the BM 5A MKII, Dynaudio has taken an established industry standard and made it louder, clearer and more accurate than ever. With the BM5A MKII expect better monitoring across the entire frequency range.
- System: two-way active nearfield monitor
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 45 Hz - 21 kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC short term): 117 dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC short term): 118 dB peak
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @1m (+4/-10): 100mV @ 0dB setting
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +9dBu Peak @ 0dB setting
- Power consumption: idle: 10 W / Max: 90 W
- Amplifier power: 2x 90 W Transient power (50 W RMS)
- Resonance frequency: 55 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 9 liters
- Bass Principle: bass reflex
- Crossover frequencies: 1500 Hz
- Crossover slope: 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter: D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4mm aluminium front
- Woofer: 7" moulded aluminium frame, One piece thermo formed MSP cone, 75 mm pure aluminium wire voice coil
- Weight: 8.7 kg / 19.2 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 320 x 320 mm / 7.3” x 12.5” x 12.5”
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Pair|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Dynaudio BM 5A MK II - Pair.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields