Dynaudio BM 15A - Pair
The Dynaudio BM15A is a revolutionary nearfield monitor offering exceptionally high performance. Its full range extended bass response makes it the perfect nearfield monitor, particularly for commercial studios, project studios and post production facilities.
The BM15A is a relatively large two-way active system comprising of a large 240mm (10“) woofer, a special version of the Dynaudio ESOTEC soft dome tweeter and an electronic phase-aligned crossover, which feeds the build-in dual, high performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers.
The ESOTEC HF driver spells quality and headroom due to a dynamic headroom of 1000W, and the 240mm (10“) bass driver is world-renowned for its 100mm (4“) aluminium alloy voice coil, which outperforms most 300mm (12“) drivers in terms of power output and sheer punch.
The electronics offer complex protection circuitry helping to prevent accidental damage to the drivers, while still providing maximum transient response.
The BM15A monitor is front ported for powerful and extended low frequency response, and the elegant matte cabinet has radius edges on the front baffle to reduce boundary effects and improve the overall sound quality.
- Active nearfield monitor with 10" woofer and 1.1" silk dome tweeter
- Frequency response 30Hz - 21kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Maximum SPL at 1 meter, pair (IEC Long Term) - 124 dB RMS
- Maximum SPL at 2 meters, 5.1 (IEC Long Term) - 125.5 dB RMS
- Amplifier power - Tweeter: 100 W / Woofer: 200 W
- Bass reflex cabinet with radius edges on front baffle
- Esotec tweeter with soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid cooled
- One-piece molded polypropylene cone woofer with 4" pure aluminum wire voice coil
- 17.9" h x 15.2" w x 11.4" d
- System: two-way active nearfield monitor
- Frequency response: (+/- 3 dB)
- 40 Hz - 22 kHz: Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Long Term) 124 dB RMS
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1: (IEC Long Term) 125,5 dB RMS
- Input level for 85 dB: SPL @ 1m (+4/-10) -18 dBu RMS / -34 dBu RMS
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +16 dBu peak / -1 dBu peak
- Power consumption: Idle: 40 W / Max: 300 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 100 W / Woofer: 200 W
- Resonance frequency: 39 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 27.5 liters
- Bass principle: bass reflex
- Crossover frequencies: 1800 Hz
- Crossover slope: 30 dB/oct
- Tweeter: esotec 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid. 4 mm die-cast alu front
- Woofer: 240 mm/9”, one-piece molded polyprop cone, 100 mm/4” pure alu voice coil
- Weight: 18.6 kg / 41 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 290 x 454 x 388 mm / 11.4” x 17.9” x 15.2”
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Monitor Application||Mid-Field, Near-Field|
|Number of Speakers||Pair|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Dynaudio BM 15A - Pair.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields