Dynaudio Air Soft
Dynaudio Air Soft is a software remote control application that runs both on MAC’s and PC’s. It is intended for convenient daily operation and enables users to control AIR system parameters and presets real time.
Moreover AIR SOFT can be used to back-up settings as well as to upload new software to AIR components. A ‘TC Link to Serial Port’ converter-cable is included with AIR SOFT. Users without a serial port on their computer should acquire a USB to serial port converter.
- 192 kHz via dual wire
- New utility menu for settings of: standby, sleep, backlight, store master volume
- New bass management modes
- Advanced bass management with the possibility to configure customized filter
- Air monitor test in setup function
- Relative volume range changed to -100dB to 0dB
- LFE gain scale changed to -6dB to +8dB
- 1 band equalizer for subwoofer
- Global volume control
- Recall and storage of three reference levels
- Mute and solo of individual speakers
- Preset recall, storage and backup
- Editing of standard parameters
- Runs on MAC and PC
- Includes ‘TC link to serial port cable’
- Optional serial port to USB converter available for MAC users
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Dynaudio Air Soft.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields