Dynaudio Air PCIP – No Longer Available
Advanced calibration and alignment of AIR systems. The Dynaudio AIR PC-IP Advanced Installers PC Interface Package is a PC software package that gives access to advanced tools and features inside AIR monitors and subwoofers. Among other things, PC-IP enables adjustment of parametric EQs and delay times for each monitor.
Moreover it is possible to define and store custom setups and presets with selective parameter locking. A special measurement mode provides EQ line signal out from selected monitor.
PC-IP is intended for people with extensive acoustic knowledge as well as appropriate measurement tools.
In addition to functions found in AIR SOFT, AIR PC-IP allows:
- New 6.1 digital setup
- Stereo setup with chain monitors
- Air monitor testing is possible in the setup function
- Setups can be saved as presets
- Adjustment of speaker parameters
- New monitor role "C Chain"
- Editing of four parametric precision EQs inside each monitor
- Adjustment of delay times inside each monitor
- Custom presets featuring custom EQ settings
- Locking of individual parameters
- Measurement mode provides EQ line signal out from monitor (24 bit/96kHz)
- Includes TC link to serial port cable
- Includes TC link to AES/EBU XLR cable
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Dynaudio Air PCIP becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.